
Hello World ...
My name is Junior Wight. I am a 6 year old English Bulldog living in Vacaville with my pack. Just recently, we had two additions to the pack. Let me tell you about both.
Melmo is a 11 year old wire haired dachshund, who really bugs me (see pic).
Most of the time I am tolerant of her, but she needs to learn that all that running around the house really gets on my nerves. The other day I had to let her know, so I growled and jumped around her to show her who's boss. She mostly ignored me, so I figured I was getting through. She is a sneaky treat stealer. Mommy puts treats in my house for me when I go in, and I try to save them for when I get out. The weiner dog likes to run in as the door opens and steal my treat. Most of the time we get along because we both share on common love ... sleeping. She actually does sleep alot, but she tries to steal my bed. I allowed her to take my blanky as a present for joining the pack, but the fluffy bed is where I draw the line. Luckily, mommy is really good about defending my bed for me. I am just not a figher, I'm a lover .... but she sometimes pushes me to the point where I want to let her have it.
The other addition to our pack is the little pup we call Brady. He's pretty small right now, so I look after him. The middle room used to be my room, but now he sleeps in there at night. I sit at the door sometimes and guard the room. He needs to learn to use his arms and legs to get places. Doesn't he know pups come out walking? Mostly, he eats and sleeps, and occassionally he smells. I get along with him good. Melmo ignores him. When he sits in his bouncy chair I can smell him good, and sit by him. He is just starting to bark more, but he makes no sense when he does it. He wags his tail alot so we know he's happy. In two weeks he will be four months. I think he has made a good addition to the pack.
So, that's it for now. I need to get back to snoring.
Cheers,
Junior B. Wight
1 comment:
Is this Betsy that went to Nauvoo with me? It's Michelle Sullivan, I found you through Jayna's blog. Tell your husband to put some pictures of you on here so I can be sure!
Post a Comment